CLASSIC BROWNIES RECIPE
written by ©JuliaRecipes
“This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.”
Hm, brownies! My husbands favorite dessert. I guess everybody loves brownies, who doesn’t!!? Some likes it fudgy and chewy , some likes it more cakey.
I prefer the fudgy style and this recipe is deffinately the gooey version of brownies. But don’t worry, I have also this cakey version of brownies on my blog!
So what actually makes this fudgy texture in the brownies. If you are saying “chocolate”, then yes you are right, chocolate is the reason and of course the ratio of dry and liquid ingrediences as well. In a cakey version you will have to use more flour and addition of baking powder is required.
So i guess no more talking and more baking, let’s go… here is the recipe😄
Preparation time: 15 minutes⭐cooking time: 35 minutes⭐ servings: 4 big or 8 smaller pieces (8″ square pan)
- 6oz. milk or dark melted chocolate
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan and line the bottom with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, salt, with a whisk until the mixture is smooth, add butter and continue to whisk until well combined.
- In the microwave oven, melt the chocolate and add it into the mixture alternating with flour and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 23 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few lumps and not completely clean.
- Let cool in the pan, about 1 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
Don’t forget to let me know, how your brownies were, if you can send me a little piece please 😉😋!!