Hi dear reader, it’s already October!🍁 I can’t believe how fast the time flies. I mean last week I posted ice cream recipe, because it was extremely hot an now “wow” it’s already Autumn!! Can you believe that? So as I said, it is October, then it’s time for…Pumpkin Spice lattes!😋😆
Honestly, I have never tried Pumpkin spice Latte, until recently, and let me tell you, this is now my favorite Autumn drink so far!!!💞 I just love it! 💞You know this cozy sweaters, nice warm UGG boots and a hot mug with latte in your hands 😻Don’t get me wrong, but I am happy that Summer 🌞has pulled it’s last strings and that it said it’s last good bye! It means another season in a way, it means new things, it means soon leaves 🍁🍂🍃will change colors, it means Halloween 🎃is coming soon!! And who does’t love Halloween, decoration, costumes and parties!!🎉🎃Alright, alright, I won’t go up to Christmas, but yes, it does follows…😆
So there you have it, nice fall afternoon, taking a walk in your neighborhood, wearing this nice beige sweater or jacket, sun is warming up your face, but this chili wind goes through the sweater. What do you do? You get yourself nice warm Pumpkin spice latte… and here is the recipe how to make it at home!
Serves: 2 portions
- 2 cups of 2% milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin puree (optional)
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 cup of hot cofee
- caramel sauce (optional )
Mix for pumpkin spice:
- ⅓ cup ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1-½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 1-½ teaspoons ground allspice
- Make sure your liquid ingredients are very cold (except hot coffee 😀), if you will be using machine for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Pour cold milk, pumpkin spice, pumpkin pure and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour this in Espresso machine for lattes and cappuccinos and press the button to start. If you don’t have a machine for making lattes and cappuccinos, simply heat the milk with the other ingredients in a small pan and heat it on medium heat. Do not boil. Whisk the milk with hand whisk or with help of electric whisk to create foam.
- Pour hot coffee in your mug, add your pumpkin spiced milk and sprinkle with rest of the pumpkin spice or cinnamon. You can drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup & enjoy it ahhh😋😍.