Hello dead reader! End of the year 2017 is very soon approaching. And I believe, that we had together amazing time, while I guided you trough easy, sometimes less easy recipes, 😃 sometimes educated cooking and baking, sometimes very interesting or sometimes less interesting in your eyes. Still, I thank you for your hard work of reading my blog 😊 trying out my recipes🤗 and most importantly staying my dedicated fans! 😙 I love you all from the bottom of my heart and thank you for sticking around!!😍
I wish you, into the New Year 2018, all what your hearts & tummies desires 😋 because it’s always better to think, create, love, write, cook, bake, invent, learn, listen,play..etc. on full stomac, then the empty one!😋So continue following my blog and I promise you, that you will not regret. I have many beautiful new recipes for 2018 and I can’t wait to release these recipe on my blog!
And on this occasion, I have created these 5 very easy New Year Eve drink ideas for you. So, let me raise my champagne glass and cheer right now…🍾🎉🍸
- 4 strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 tsp sugar
- Sparkling wine
- 2 strawberries cut in half
- 2 strawberries for garnish the glass
- Puree the strawberries and sugar in a blender until very smooth.
- Pour through a fine strainer.
- Rim the champagne glasses with sugar and pour the strawberry puree in the glasses, top with sparkling wine.
- Add the strawberries in the champagne glass and garnish the last 2 strawberries on the glass.
- 3 shots of tequila
- juice of 1 ruby grapefruit
- 1 shot of honey
- about 1 cup sparkling wine
- squirt of fresh lime juice (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Mix the grapefruit juice, tequila and honey until well mixed.
- Rim the glass with salt or sugar.
- Pour over a glass filled with ice and pomegranate seeds and top up with sparkling wine.
- Add a squirt of lime juice.
- 2 oz. espresso
- 4 oz. skim milk
- 3 tbsp. light chocolate syrup
- 2 oz. Kahlúa
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Dark and white chocolate shaves
- Combine espresso, skim milk, chocolate syrup and kahlua in a glass and stir.
- Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
4.CANTALOUP AGUA FRESCA WITH RUM
- 1 cup cantaloupe,cut into chunks
- 2 shots of white rum
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice.
- 1 slice lime and piece of cantaloupe for garnish
- Add the cantaloup to a blender and puree until mostly smooth.
- Add rum and honey and puree until incorporated and smooth.
- Strain of its pulp.
- Rim with sugar cocktail glass and pour over ice.
- Garnish with slice of lime and cantaloup in shape of a star.
5. CHAMPAGNE WITH DANCING CRANBERRIES
- Champagne (prosseco or sparkling wine)
- Frozen cranberries covered in sugar
- Fresh rosemary
- Pour the champagne in flute glasses.
- Add frozen cranberries in the champagne and garnish with rosemary.
Always drink responsibly please! Have yourself a wonderful celebrations of New Year’s Eve 2017 and I will see you next year in 2018😁😍😚