I have created this recipe, while sitting next to the Xmas tree and listening to Christmas song from Michael Buble. By the way, he is such a genius singer, bringing back all the beauty of old songs, kind of reviving it. I love his Christmas album.
It is sort of refreshing drink with fruits. Sparkling wine gives it a nice festive kick. It is not too strong, so you can have more than one glass. You can serve it either in wine or champagne glasses.
- 1 orange
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- 2 cups apple or orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup orange or lemon liqueur
- 1 cup ginger ale or soda
- Cut all the fruits in very thin slices.
- Place in a big jar/pitcher, add sparkling wine, juice and ginger ale.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve in champagne glasses, garnish with carambola fruit star, some ice cubes and mint leaves.
Enjoy this drink!