Mixed Fruit spring rolls with Dole Fruit Fridge Packs is an easier snack for everybody. Delicious fruit rolled in soft rice paper, drizzled with peanut butter and sprinkled with crushed pistachios.
This post has been sponsored by DOLE®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I think we all need a little break from all the overeating, sweets indulging, and Netflix watching. The new year is approaching quickly, and I am starting to think of new year’s resolutions. I want to do something good for me and my body but not too complicated that it gives me a headache. And my first thought was healthier snacks. I would like to incorporate more fruits into my diet all year around.
So when I first saw DOLE® Fridge Pack with mouth-watering fruits inside, I immediately had the idea of fresh mixed fruit spring rolls snacks—ready to go anywhere with me. Who wouldn’t love a quick and healthy snack, such as these mixed fruit spring rolls dipped in peanut butter sauce? Yummy!
When I say quick and simple, it means fewer than 10 ingredients and made in less than 30 minutes of time! We are all sometimes short on time, so trust me, this one is an easy one for your busy lifestyle.
How to use New DOLE® Fridge Packs
Let me tell you a little about these New DOLE® Fridge Pack. The sweet DOLE® Fridge Pack comes in 4 different varieties. Today in my recipe, I will be using the mixed fruit in fruit juice. It contains pears, pineapples, and peaches.
DOLE® Fridge Pack also has 3 other different fruit variations: Peach Slices in Fruit Juice, Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice, and Mandarin Oranges in Fruit Juice. How cool is that? Have your favourite fruit all year round!
For more recipe ideas, check out Dolesunshine.com!
Fruit spring rolls are refreshing snack
DOLE® Fridge Pack make your favourite recipes refreshing, tastier, and they elevate everything from salads to sorbets. And if you have any left, just pop the cover back on for easy fridge storage.
What I love about these DOLE® Fridge Packs is that it’s super easy to store them. Either on the shelf of your pantry or, once you use some of the fruit, the leftovers can be easily stored in the fridge. The container is clear, so I see exactly how much of the mouth-watering fruit is left inside. And if I have any fruit juice left, I use it for my morning smoothies.
The lid is designed to easily snap & stack neatly, saving you space in your pantry or fridge. In one container, you have 3.5 servings of fruit, so it’s perfectly easy to use it for cooking, baking, and snacking! DOLE® Fridge Pack is all-natural fruit, gluten-free, rich in Vitamin C, non-GMO, and the packaging is BPA-Free.
Where can you find a DOLE® Fridge Pack? Near the canned fruit at your local grocery store.
How to make fruit spring rolls
Now, let me show you how to make these delicious mixed fruit spring rolls. You will need DOLE® Mixed Fruit Fridge Pack, rice paper, mint leaves, a few romaine lettuce leaves (chopped), dried whole dates, peanut butter, pistachios (chopped), and few slices of lime for decoration.
I like to prepare my ingredients in advance in small containers. DOLE® Fridge Pack fruit is already sliced and ready to use, so you will only need to prep the romaine salad and mint leaves. Dried dates don’t need any special preparation; we will use whole dates in our spring rolls recipe. Wash and chop the salad, and place it in a small bowl. In another bowl, remove mint leaves from the stem and wash them.
If you have never worked with rice paper, no worries; this one is very easy to handle. Rice paper needs to be soaked in warm water in order to soften enough so that you can work with it. Prepare a large shallow bowl or any shallow, round container. Place warm water in it. Soak the rice paper for about 20 seconds, check with your fingers, and when it starts to soften, remove it from the water. Place the rice paper on a clean working surface. I use my kitchen counter. Place 3 mint leaves in the middle of the wrapper and add the DOLE® Fridge Pack mixed fruit, lettuce salad, and dried dates.
Fold the wrapper over the filling, fold in 2 sides, and roll the wrapper to seal. Roll it with care so your wrapper won’t rip. Refrigerate the spring rolls for 15 minutes. For the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter with 1 tbsp of the fruit juice from DOLE® mixed fruit Fridge Pack. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds. The peanut butter will melt and it’s easier to handle the drizzle. Drizzle peanut butter over the spring rolls and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. You can either serve them as-is or you can cut them in half and dip them in peanut butter sauce.
For more recipe ideas, check out Dolesunshine.com!
- VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS
- SIMPLE WONTON SOUP
- GREEN FRUIT PLATTER
- PEANUT BUTTER CHIA PUDDING
- EASY & DELICIOUS FRUIT SORBET
MIXED FRUIT SPRING ROLLS WITH NEW DOLE® FRIDGE PACK
- 1 DOLE® Fridge Pack Mixed Fruit
- 4 rice paper wraps
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves chopped
- 8 dried dates
- 12 mint leaves
Peanut Butter drizzle
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp fruit juice from DOLE® Fridge Pack
- 2 tbsp of pistachios chopped
- 1 lime for decoration
- In a large shallow bowl, add lukewarm water and soak the rice paper wraps for about 20 seconds. When it starts soften, remove it from the water. If the wrappers are too sticky, it means they spent too long in the water. The wrap should be pliable but still slightly firm, as it will soften while you put in the filling.
- Place the rice paper on a clean working surface. (I use my kitchen counter). Place 3 mint leaves in the middle of the wrapper and add the DOLE® Fridge Pack mixed fruit, lettuce salad, and dried dates.
- Fold the wrapper over the filling, fold in 2 sides, and roll the wrapper to seal. Roll it with care so your wrapper doesn’t rip.
- Refrigerate the spring rolls for 15 minutes.
Peanut butter dip
- In a small kitchen bowl, mix together peanut butter with 1 tbsp of the fruit juice from DOLE® Fridge Pack mixed fruit. Cover the bowl and heat in microwave for 15 seconds. The peanut butter will melt and it’s easier to handle for dipping or drizzling.
- Drizzle peanut butter over the spring rolls and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve as-is or you can cut them in half.