These mini cheesecake bites covered with pink strawberry chocolate are perfect for any occasion. They are sweet, smooth and refreshing mini desserts.
Love for cheesecake
My dear readers, these are one of my favourite cheesecake bites ever! And as you know me, I have tasted lots of cheesecakes and cheesecake bites already. So how are these different then the others?
So first, this is the simplest recipe you will ever make for cheesecake bites. It is no-bake dessert in a form of small bites. And easy to make…did I alrady day that ?
What are cheesecake bites made from ?
These cheesecake bites are made from the simplest cheesecake base and are coated in white chocolate falvoured with strawberry powder. And the top is sprinkled with graham crackers. It is a frozen dessert, which is served half thawed, so you can enjoy the soft texture of cream cheese, yet still have the refreshing cold bite.
Ingredients for cheesecake bites
- full fat cream cheese
- white chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
Strawberry chocolate coating
- white chocolate chips
- strawberry powder or drop of pink food gel colouring
- graham crumbs
How to make cheesecake bites
So we will be working in few steps, where we will prepare the cheesecake mixture, then we will freeze it, then roll the bites and then freeze it. That would be the first step and then second step is coating the bites in a strawberry white chocolate and then freeze it again.
It might sound like a long process, but it is very easy and so worth it. So you will need to prepare first the batter. in a large bowl of a standing electric mixer add cream cheese with vanilla extract and melted white chocolate.
I recommend melting the white chocolate with bain marie method, which is simply on the steam. If you have a double boiler, then put water in the bottom pot and on the top pot place a glass mixing bowl and place the white chocolate in it. Bring the water to the boil and then reduce the heat to simmer. Stir occasionally the white chocolate until it’s melted. The detailed explanation about bain marie is lower in this article.
Once you have the chocolate melted, add it into the cream cheese. And mix it in until smooth texture. Cover the bowl with food foil and freeze for 30 minutes or until the cream cheese is stiff, but you can work with it.
Use a tablespoon to measure the same quantity of cheesecake bites. And don’t worry about the shape. Mine are not perfect at all, most important is the taste and that will be blow-minding. Once all the bites are shaped, place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or use large freezable Tupperware to place the bites in it. Freeze it until very well hard, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Coating the cream cheese bites
Now it’s time to coat them in strawberry white chocolate. I used white chocolate chips and added strawberry dry powder in it, but you can use food colouring or even take few strawberries, blend them and strain them (to remove seeds), then you add it into your melted white chocolate.
Once your chocolate is melted, you add in the strawberry powder and stir until it’s well blended. Take out from freezer your cheesecake bites and place them on baking sheet covered with parchment paper. You can also use the rimmed baking sheet or baking cooling rack, so the excess of white chocolate can be reused.
Use either tablespoon to cover the bites with chocolate, one by one. Or you can use a toothpick, and dip the bites in the chocolate with the toothpick. Make sure you cover all sides. On the top sprinkle graham crackers crumbs, or you can sprinkle strawberry powder.
Freeze the covered cheesecake bites for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm. Let it defrost at room temperature for 5-10 minutes, before serving. These are so yummy. Enjoy them!
How to melt white chocolate with bain-marie method
Best way how to melt white chocolate is over the stove. This method is called bain-marie (hot water bath). Heat a small pot with several inches of water. Cover the top with a tightly fitting, heat-proof bowl. Make sure that the steam cannot escape. Also, check to make sure the surface of the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Allow the chocolate to melt in the bowl, stirring occasionally, until it is completely melted. Remove from the heat and stir to make sure it’s a smooth consistency.
- OREO CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
- THE BEST LEMON CHEESECAKE
- PUMPKIN PIE SPICE CHEESECAKE BARS
- NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- KEY LIME CHEESECAKE TART RECIPE
“THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.”
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE BITES WITH STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE COATING
- 1 pkg (225 g) full fat cream cheese softened
- 8 oz (225 g) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberry chocolate coating
- 16 oz (450 g) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon strawberry powder or drop of pink food gel coloring
- 1/2 cup graham crumbs
For the cream cheese bites
- In a large bowl of an electric stand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth.1 pkg (225 g) full fat cream cheese
- Melt 8 oz of white chocolate chips on the stove top using method bain marie and add into the cream cheese, along with the vanilla extract. Mix until it's well combined. Cover the bowl with food foil and freeze for 30 minutes or until the cream cheese is stiff, but you can work with it.8 oz (225 g) white chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove it from the freezer and with a help of tablespoon take a small amount of the cream cheese mixture and roll in between the palms of your hands. Make approximately 30 small bites.
- Place the balls on a smaller baking sheet or plastic tray and cover them with the food foil. Place them in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until hard.
For the white chocolate covering
- Melt the rest of the white chocolate using the bain marie method and add the strawberry powder or a drop of gel food colouring. Stir until well combined.16 oz (450 g) white chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon strawberry powder
- Use a toothpick to poke the bites and immerse them into strawberry white chocolate. Place the covered bites on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and remove the toothpick. Use the toothpick to seal the hole with the chocolate. You may also take a teaspoon of chocolate and drizzle a few drops in the hole to cover it.
- Sprinkle immediately with crushed graham cookies and let the chocolate set in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.1/2 cup graham crumbs
- Thaw in room temperature for 10 minutes, then enjoy it.
Pin it later!
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.”