The best Nutella Swirl Cheesecake you have ever tasted. This is the smoothest no bake Nutella Cheesecake on sweet crunchy graham crumbs, with full of Nutella and chocolate you can ever handle.
Nutella swirl cheesecake for fans of Nutella
If you are somebody, who loves ultra smooth cheesecakes, with graham crackers base and extra thick Nutella swirl on the top, then this is the recipe just for you. No bake, means less hassle with water bath or cracks in the middle of the cheesecake.
And I just love these beautiful Nutella swirls on the top of the cheesecake. This cheesecake is going to be perfect for any occasion; birthday, Christmas, Easter, or Mother’s Day. Or for World Nutella Day!
And the best part, is that it’s super easy to make and it takes just few ingredients. Graham crackers, butter sugar, cream cheese, whipping cream, Nutella and vanilla extract. I am using 8″ springform (20 cm) and always lay parchment paper on the bottom of the springform and small stripes of parchment paper around the edges.
Here is the list of ingredients
- graham crackers
- granulated sugar
- cream cheese
- whipping cream (heavy cream)
- confectionary sugar
- Melted chocolate
How to make Nutella swirl cheesecake
Start by cutting out a circle 8 inches in diameter from parchment paper and place it on the bottom of the springform pan. Cut out also 2 inches and long enough (you will have to measure your springform pan) piece of parchment paper to place it around the springform pan. So the cheesecake stays smooth on the sides.
Always start with the graham crumbs for the crust and use medium bowl to combine them with sugar and melted butter. Graham crumbs are classic base for any cheesecake. I have made many recipes for cheesecakes or cheesecake bars with graham crumbs,
Here are few recipes: Lemon Cheesecake, Pumpkin spice cheesecake tart, Blueberry cheesecake bars, and have always been using one brand of graham crumbs and it’s Christie. They always have the finest crumbs and you can find them in any grocery store. If you can find graham crumbs, you can buy graham crackers and swing them in food processor until fine crumbs.
Graham cracker crust
The graham crust needs to be pressed tightly to the bottom of the springform. For this recipe, I am not adding graham crumbs on the edges. To achieve even level of the graham crumbs, use a cup of jar to firmly press on the bottom of the springform. No baked cheesecake, so no baked graham crust. We will let the crust chill in the refrigerator.
Filling is the best part! I bet you will lick your spoon at the end, if not the leftovers of cream cheese filling in the bowl! Have the cream cheese at room temperature, so it’s easier to mix it. I am also sometimes using hand blender to achieve the smoothest texture of cream cheese. But this should not be necessary if your cream cheese will be taken out at least 2 hours from the refrigerator and let at room temperature.
Whipping the cream cheese filling
Cream cheese needs to be whipped well until smooth, together with sugar and vanilla extract. Whipping cream on the other hand needs to be very cold before whipping it, otherwise it will not be thick enough. Chill even your mixing bowl and wire attachment in the refrigerator before whipping the cream.
Now it’s Nutella’s turn
Fold the whipped cream in cream texture with wooden spatula and divide the mixture in two. Fold 1/2 cup of Nutella in half of the mixture. Layer the cream cheese mixture into the springform and tap gently the springform onto the counter, so the layer is even. Repeat the same with Nutella cream cheese mixture.
And extra chocolate drizzle for this Nutella swirl cheesecake
At the end, melt the chocolate in the microwave, power 70% for 1 minute or until it’s melted. With a circular motion, pour the melted chocolate over the Nutella cheesecake. Then use knife or toothpick to make zigzag round motion to create swirls on the top.
Now you have to wait 6 hours, so you can taste a piece of this heaven. I know, not easy the waiting time. But do you remember, when I was saying you might be licking the spoon and the leftovers of cream cheese? Yes, now it’s the time and enjoy it!
Once the cheesecake is chilled, remove the edges if the sprigform and the parchment papers from the cheesecake. Cut in 2 inch slices and serve. I wish I would have one in the freezer right now! Yes you can freeze the leftovers (if there is any left) in airtight container, up to 3 months. In the refrigerator, it can last up to 3-5 days in airtight container.
More cheesecake recipes
- KEY LIME CHEESECAKE TART
- MINI BANANA CHEESECAKES
- RUSTIC COTTAGE CHEESE CHEESECAKE
- BEST LEMON CHEESECAKE
- TRIPLE CHOCOLATE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
NUTELLA SWIRL CHEESECAKE NO BAKE
- 9 inch spring form pan & parchment paper
- 2 cups graham crumbs (or 25 graham crackers crumbed)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 3 pkg 750g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 ml) whipping cream (35% fat), cold
- 1/2 cup (140g) Nutella hazelnut spread
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (65g) confectionary sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate chips melted
For the crust
- Cut out a circle from parchment paper and place it on the bottom of the spring form pan. Cut out also 2 inches wide and long enough (you will have to measure your spring form pan) piece of parchment paper to place it around the spring form pan.
- Place the graham crumbs and sugar into a medium bowl. Add melted butter and combine. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan using the back of a cup. And refrigerate until cream cheese filling is ready.
For the filling
- In a large mixing bowl of standing mixer place the cream cheese, confectionery sugar and vanilla extract and whip until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- In another medium bowl whip up the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Divide this cream cheese mixture in two. And fold Nutella hazelnut spread in one of the mixtures. You will now have one plain cream cheese filling and one Nutella cream cheese filling.
- Take out the crust in spring form out of the refrigerator and spread in the plain cream cheese filling, following the Nutella cream cheese filling. With a spatula smooth the top.
For the topping
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips (microwave power 70 % for 1 minutes) or until it's melted. Strir every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate gently over the cheesecake in round motion, then use a knife or toothpick to create swirls on top.
- Refrigerate the Nutella swirl cheesecake for 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve the cheesecake chilled.
Omg this cheesecake looks absolutely amazing!! I’ve never tried nutella cheesecake before, but I have a major weakness for nutella so I’m sure I will love this recipe!
Thank you so much Anjali! Let me know how you like it!
Yes!! We love Nutella and of course cheesecake too. This will be one to try for the holidays.
I am so glad you will give it a try, fantastic no bake cheesecake!
This cheesecake turned out perfectly! So creamy! The Nutella swirl on top was amazing!
So happy to hear you loved this creamy cheesecake Suzy. Thank you!
Oh yes please!,Now if you could cut me a nice big slice! Yum!
Thank you Jacqueline! I would definitely love to share.