OREO…OREO…OREO…”Oreo cookies”…dipping in the milk and bite it…yummy!!! Oh yes, you do know, what I am talking about…😉 and imagine mixing Oreo cookie with cream cheese…oh, the explosion of fluffy cream cheese with Oreo crumbs…yum yum yum! I think you are with me now…If you don’t know yet, I am big lover of cheesecakes, that’s why you will find more versions of cheesecakes in my blog. Actually whatever has a creamy texture and has something to do with milk (hm better cream), I love!! Yeah, the combination of famous Oreo cookies and cream cheese is the best ever!
My recipe is for 24 cupcakes, so if it’s way too much for you, just divide all ingredients in half or make one half Oreo cheesecake cupcakes and the other half banana or strawberry or plain cheesecake cupcakes. That’s what I actually did and I froze the other dozen of cupcakes in the freezer. You can keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months in sealed container or in the zip-lock.
Enjoy the mouth melting Oreo cheesecake cupcakes!
Makes 24 cupcakes
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup oreo crumbs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- Whit the rack in the middle position, preheat oven on 350F/180C. Line cupcake pans with paper cupcake liners.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with melted butter and press into cupcake pans. Bake in the oven for 5 min.
- In a large bowl whip the cream cheese until smooth and beat in sugar and eggs. Add vanilla extract.
- Scoop the filling in the lined cupcake pans with a help of ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 20 min. on 350F/180C.
- Let cool down the cupcakes and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Whip the whipping cream with confectionery sugar and pipe it onto the cupcake. Decorate with half Oreo cookie.
- Enjoy with cup of milk 🙂