This is the most delicious triple layered cheesecake no bake with three different chocolates. It is no-bake and those three layers of milk and white chocolate is heaven. One slice is never enough.
How to make triple chocolate layer cheesecake cake
Finally, I am back to my favourite thing to do, and it’s writing down another cheesecake recipe! This time, it’s 3 layer cheesecake recipe with 3 different chocolates. No need to look for any other recipe, because this one is the one you will ever need…decadent, smooth, perfect amount of chocolate and simple to make! I love chocolate kinds of cheesecake.
This version of triple chocolate layer cheesecake is no bake version, and it’s full of flavour of soft cream cheese and chocolate itself, actually triple chocolate itself!! I am adding just a little amount of sugar into this triple chocolate cheesecake, because it will be already quite sweet with all the heavenly chocolate in it.
Me, myself, I am a big lover of cheesecakes. So if I could be writing, testing and baking only cheesecake recipes all day long, I would. But then, how would I look like….hm yup no, let’s not go there!
What will you need to make this triple layer chocolate cheesecake
- Oreo cookies
- Melted butter
- Cream cheese
- Milk, white and dark chocolate
- Whipping cream
- Hazelnut chocolate for topping
So basically, as I mentioned earlier, this is no bake recipe, so quick and easy to whip up. If you do not like adding melted chocolate into cheesecake, you can opt for powdered cocoa to achieve coloured layers. You would add more or less cocoa powder into two of your three separated batches of cream cheese, to create the darker and lighter tone of brown.
Would you like to try different cheesecakes recipes
- KEY LIME CHEESECAKE TART
- MINI BITES BANANA CHEESECAKES
- NUTELLA NO-BAKE SWIRL CHEESECAKE
- RUSTIC PRESSED COTTAGE CHEESE CHEESECAKE
- THE BEST LEMON CHEESECAKE with video
Oreo cookie Crust
There is no batter to bake. As a base for this no bake triple chocolate cheesecake are Oreo crumbs mixed with butter. For those who are on gluten-free diet, there exists also Oreo crumbs like cookies (without cream), so you may use these. I have already tried it with the gluten-free cookies, and it works fabulously. You will just need to go through crumbling them in a food processor. You may also use whole Oreo cookies.
Main ingredients are Oreo crumbs, butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and three chocolates (white, milk and dark chocolate). As a chocolate I used unsweetened chocolate chips. And this recipe is suited to make 2 small springform pans 6″ or on a large 8″ springform pan.
To start making the triple chocolate layered cheesecake, you must have cream cheese at room temperature. It will be easier to whip it. Also prepare you springform pan and line it with parchment paper. Now mix your Oreo crumbs with butter and press it firmly at the bottom of the springform pan. I use glass or measuring cup to press the mixture down.
Whip up the cream cheese
In a medium bow, whip up the cream cheese with sugar, until soft and creamy. Separate this creamy mixture in three different bowls (rather medium bowls then small bowls. It will be easier to combine this cheese mixture with the chocolate).
Melt the chocolates
In the meanwhile melt the three chocolates (separately) in small bowls or cups. I always melt the chocolate in the microwave. Microwave the dark chocolate for 1 minute at 70% power, stirring in half time. If it’s not melted yet, repeat the process, stopping at half time and stirring the chocolate. Repeat same with the milk and white chocolate (separately).
Once all chocolates are melted, add them separately in each cream cheese mixture and combine them well.
Whip up the heavy cream (whipping cream 35%)
Whip up the heavy cream until stiff peaks and add equal three portions of whipped cream into the three bowls with cream cheese and chocolate. Fold it in gently.
How to make layered cheesecake
So how do me make 3 layer chocolate cheesecake? Simple! Start with the darkest mixture. With help of spatula, pour the dark chocolate cream cheese in springform pan layered with Oreo crumbs. Flatten with spatula. Pour another layer of milk chocolate cheese mixture and repeat the same with the white chocolate cheese mixture. Flatten the top with spatula again and cover with plastic food wrap and place in freezer for 6 hours.
Before serving triple cheesecake
Before serving it, take it out from the freezer, place a damp hot kitchen towel around the springform, to release easily the sides. I served it with melted milk chocolate over the top and shaved hazelnut chocolate, but you can use simple cocoa powder on the top.
If you like this triple layered chocolate cheesecake recipe, please rate it below!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CHEESECAKE (NO-BAKE)
- 8" spring-form pan or two 6" spring-form pans
For the Oreo crust
- 2 cups Oreo baking crumbs or 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
For the cream cheese filling
- 2 pkgs. (500 g) cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (500 ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup (150 g) dark or unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup (150 g) milk chocolate
- 1 cup (150 g) white chocolate
For the chocolate topping
- 2 cups of milk chocolate melted
- 3 rows (approx. 100 g) Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate to shave
For the crust
- Line the bottom of 8” spring-form or two 6" spring-form pans with parchment paper. Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. If you are using Oreo cookies, you must process them together with butter in the food processor. Mix until well combined and press firmly at the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
For the cream cheese filling
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Separate the mixture in three equal portions and transfer them in two other medium bowls. (In total having three bowls).
- Melt all three kinds of chocolate in separate small three bowls and add each melted chocolate in different cream cheese mixture to obtain three bowls with three different chocolates mixtures.
- Whip up heavy cream (whipping cream) until stiff peaks form. Separate the whipped cream in three equal parts and delicately fold in the separate three chocolate cream cheese mixtures.
- Pour the first dark chocolate into reserved Oreo crust and spread evenly all the way to the side of the pan. As a second layer, pour the milk chocolate cream cheese mixture and spread as well delicately all the way to the edge of the spring-form. Repeat with the white chocolate cream cheese mixture, smooth the top with spatula.
- Cover the spring-form pan with plastic food wrap and place it in the freezer to set. For 4-6 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and place damp hot kitchen towel around the spring-form, to release easily the sides.
For the chocolate topping
- Melt milk chocolate and pour it over the top of the cheesecake. Shaved Lindt milk hazelnut chocolate on the top of the cheesecake.
- Before serving, let the cheesecake stand on the counter for 20 minutes. Enjoy!