TRIPLE CHOCOLATE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
written by @juliarecipes
Finally I am back to my favorite thing to do and it’s writing down another cheesecake recipe!! Yay!!! This time, no bake triple chocolate cheesecake recipe is here. No need to look for any other recipe, because this one is the one you were looking for…decadent, smooth, perfect amount of sweetness and simple to make!
This version of triple chocolate cheesecake is no bake version and it’s full of flavor of soft cream cheese and chocolate itself, actually triple chocolate itself!! I am adding just a little amount of sugar into this triple chocolate cheesecake, because it will be already quite sweet with all the heavenly chocolate in it.
Me, myself, I am a big lover of cheesecakes. So if I could be writing, testing and baking only cheesecake recipes all day long, I would. But then, how would I look like….hm yup no, let’s not go there!
So basically, as I mentioned earlier, this is no bake recipe, so quick and easy to whip up. If you do not like adding melted chocolate into cheesecake, you can opt for powdered cocoa to achieve colored layers. You would add more or less cocoa powder into two of your three separated batches of cream cheese, to created the darker and lighter tone of brown.
As a base for this no bake triple chocolate cheesecake are Oreo crumbs mixed with butter. For those who are on gluten-free diet, there exists also Oreo crumbs like cookies (without cream) you can buy. I have already tried it and it work fabulously. You will just need to go through crumbling them in a food processor.
Main ingredients are Oreo crumbs, butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and three chocolates (white, milk and dark chocolate). As a chocolate I used simple chocolate chips. And this recipe is suited to make 4 small spring-form pans 4″ or on large 9″ spring-form pan.
To start making the triple chocolate cheesecake, prepare all the ingredients, especially take out of the refrigerator, cream cheese, to make sure it’s at room temperature. It will be easier to mix it out. Also prepare you spring-form pan and line it with parchment paper. Now mix your Oreo crumbs with butter and press it firmly at the bottom of spring-form pan. I use glass or measuring cup to press the mixture down.
Now the cream cheese, it is easier to work with, when in room temperature, in medium bowl, mix well the cream cheese with sugar and then separate in three different bowls. In the meanwhile melt the three chocolates (separately) and add them in each cream cheese mixture.
Whip now the heavy cream until stiff peaks and add equally into the three bowls with cream cheese and chocolate. Fold it in well. Now it’s time to assemble. Start with the darkest mixture and fold it in the prepared spring-form with Oreo crumbs. Flatten with spatula and pour another layer of lighter mixture and repeat same with the lightest mixture, on the top flatten with spatula again. Place in freezer for 3 – 4 hours.
Before serving it, take it out from the freezer, place damp hot kitchen towel around the spring-form, to release easily the sides. I served it with melted milk chocolate over the top and shaved hazelnut chocolate, but you can use simple cocoa powder on the top.
I am sure, you will enjoy it!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
Preparation time: 1 hour ⭐ freezing time: 4 hours⭐ servings: with 9″ spring-form: 8 servings
- 2 cups Oreo Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz.) at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup dark or unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 1 cup white chocolate
For the chocolate glaze:
- 2 cups of milk chocolate, melted
- shaves of hazelnut milk chocolate
- Line the bottom of 9” spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined and press firmly at the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Separate the mixture in three equal portions and transfer it in two other medium bowl. (In total having three bowls).
- Melt all three kinds of chocolate in separate mixing bowls and add each chocolate in different cream cheese mixture to obtain three bowls with three different shades of color.
- Whip 1-1/4 cup of heavy cream until stiff peaks form and reserve.
- Separate the whipped cream in three equal parts and delicately fold in the separate three cream cheese and chocolate batters.
- Pour the first (the darkest shade of batter – dark chocolate) onto reserved crust and spread evenly all the way to the side of the pan.
- Now pour the lighter shade of the batter (milk chocolate) and spread delicately all the way to the edge.
- Repeat with the lightest batter (white chocolate), smooth the top as best as you can.
- Place in the freezer to set, for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving it, remove it from freezer and place damp hot kitchen towel around the spring-form, to release easily the sides.
- Pour over melted milk chocolate and shaved milk hazelnut chocolate or you can sprinkle simply with cocoa powder on the top.
- Let stand on the counter for 20 minutes, so you don’t serve your cheesecake totally frozen.
- Enjoy it!
Pin it for later!