BEST GUACAMOLE EVER
This delicious guacamole is refreshing dip, made out of fresh and healthy ingredients. You can use guacamole as appetizer dip and serve it with corn chips or use it as add-on to your tacos or burritos.
Servings: 6 people
- 4 medium ripe avocados
- 1 medium purple onion finely chopped
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 medium limes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
Wash and cut in half all 4 avocados (lengthwise). Place the avocado with the pit on the cutting board and carefully whack the knife into the pit, then twist and lift it out.
Using a spoon, scope out all the avocado flesh into a medium kitchen bowl. Mash up the avocado with a fork, but don't over mash it. Leave a few chunks of avocado, to keep a texture.
Add finely chopped onion and cherry tomatoes, crushed garlic, juice of 2 limes, salt and finely chopped cilantro. Stir it all to combine.
Taste the guacamole and season more with salt, if needed or add more lime juice, if the texture is too thick.
- Make sure avocados are ripe and ready to be used.
- You can use white spanish onion, if you like sweeter taste of onion. Purple onion little stronger in taste, then spanish white onion. But I like that little kick.
- If you like to use jalapeño, choose small size, remove the seeds and finely chop.