NO CHURN STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
With this no churn strawberry ice cream, you will become an ice cream pro. No ice cream machine needed! It's super creamy, smooth and simply delicious. Make an ice cream at home with these simple 4 ingredients.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream 35%
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 cup fresh strawberries cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry sauce (not sweetened)
In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold in, gently with spatula, sweetened condensed milk, until it's fully incorporated.
Add strawberry jam and fresh strawberries, cut in small pieces, fold it in gently.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and scrape the cream mixture into the pan. Drizzle fresh strawberry sauce over the cream mixture and with a toothpick make swirls.
Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours, or until the ice cream is solid.
Before scooping let the ice cream in room temperature for 15-20 minutes to soften, otherwise it will be too hard to scoop. Enjoy it with your favourite waffle cone.
- Before whipping the heavy cream, make sure your heavy cream is really well chilled. For better and quicker whipping, place also kitchen bowl and whipping attachment in the refrigerator prior whipping (30 minutes before).
- You can use any kind of fruit or flavours in this no churn ice cream recipe. My favourites are blueberry, salted caramel and matcha.
- Cut the strawberries in very small pieces, to avoid large frozen chunks of fruits.
- Before serving the no churn ice cream, let it soften on kitchen counter for 15-20 minutes.