This mango sherbet is creamy and refreshing with plenty of mango flavours. Quick and easy refreshing fruit sherbet made out of only 3 ingredients.
Servings: 5 servings
- 4 cups (450 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (250 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 can (150 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
Add all ingredients in the Vitamix container. First all liquids and then frozen mango chunks.
Secure the lid on Vitamix container and select variable 1 or frozen dessert program (depending on the model of Vitamix you have). Through the secured lid, on top of the container, place the tamper inside the blender.
Start the blender and press the mango chunks towards the blades with the tamper. Slowly increasing the speed to 10 and blend for about 55 - 60 seconds or until smooth and four mounds will form.
Stop the blender and serve immediately.
- Storage of mango sherbet is very simple. Place it in plastic airtight container a freeze it up to 3 months.
- If you freeze the mango sherbet, It’s best to let the mango sherbet let stand on kitchen counter for 20 minutes, before serving it. Because it’s no churn sherbet, the consistency after freezing it becomes dense and difficult to eat.
- The best is to serve mango sherbet straight from the Vitamix container, once you blend it. The consistency and texture is creamy and easy to scoop it out.
- If the consistency is too runny, place the mango sherbet in airtight container and freeze it for 1 hour. Then stir it a bit with spoon of fork to fluff it up. Then serve it by scooping it in your favourite cone or bowl.