This is a beloved Mexican drink composed with tequila, grapefruit juice and club soda. Refreshing drink for any occasion.
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 shots tequila
- 2 shots fresh juice from ruby grapefruit
- 2 tsps honey
- 3 shots club soda
- squirt of fresh lime juice
- few ice cubes
- 1 wedge lime for salted rim
- salt for salted rim
- few pomegranate seeds optional
- 1 round or wedge of lime for garnish
To make the salted rim, moisten the rim of a glass with the lime wedge, then dip it into the salt to coat.
In the cocktail shaker add tequila, grapefruit juice and honey. Shake until well mixed.
Strain into the glass filled with ice and pomegranate seeds (optional) and top up with club soda.
Garnish with lime and add squirt of lime.