Hey guys, I have decided to put together this Holiday foodie soul gift guide 2018 for you, to show you my favorite things for the kitchen, which I absolutely adore and use in in my kitchen practically daily, plus gadgets and cool stuff, what I think would be a cool gift and plus what I would love to see under my Christmas tree, Santa 🎅
Here we go…
Click below to get PDF clickable links to see products in detail
- Vitamix has always been my no.1 on Santa’s list. This stylish copper color brings elegance to the kitchen. And there is no doubt, that Vitamix is no.1 in blenders.
- Bodum storage jar is one of the classics with elegant finish, if you already have French Press coffee, this can’t miss on your kitchen counter.
- Old Dutch Colander all of us has some kind of colander at home, plastic, stainless steel, etc. But I had to get myself this stylish colander and I am loving it so much!
- Jamie Oliver Comfort Food who doesn’t love Jamie and his comfort food recipes. All the favorites are in this book!
- Mint Kitchen Accessories yes, another elegant and stylish accessory for the kitchen and so gorgeous, don’t you agree? I am definitely sending a letter to Santa with this request!
- Bodum French Press there is something about French Press coffee, it just gets pleasantly under my skin and I love it. Isn’t it more tasty the coffee, when comes from beautiful copper French Press?
- Mule Copper Mugs I make hot chocolates in these mugs or Turmeric Lattes during winter time. And in summer time, perfect for lemonades and rum with Coke. Love it!
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer this brand has been in my kitchen, since I got married, it was my first wedding gift and it still going on so strong as my marriage does. Yes I have my KitchenAid Stand Mixer for 16 years and not once I had a problem with!
- Staub 1123102 Cast Iron Coq au Vin Cocotte elegance, classic, how should I call this beautiful cast iron from France. Simply “adorable cocotte”.French people just have this beautiful language, they make sound cast iron, like they would talk about fluffy macaroon treat.
- Copper measuring cups this is a must in modern kitchen, having elegant copper measuring cups will make you feel like a pro in the kitchen.
- Breantwood Slow Cooker need a help in the kitchen, get a slow cooker. You will be coming home to ready to eat beef stews, soups, chillis. You can even prepare dessert!
Copper Silicon cooking utensils are on my Santa list. Beautiful design combined with practicality. Must in the modern kitchen!