PUMPKIN SPICE CHEESECAKE TART
written by @juliarecipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.”
I am a huge fan of cheesecakes. I have loved, I love and I will always love cold and creamy cheesecake with any kind of flavor. It will always be my favorite dessert. Surprisingly to me, I have never wrote any recipe for cheesecake on my blog.
Now I am asking myself, am I this selfish, that I am keeping my long time cherished recipe for myself only 😮 or maybe I think, that I am the only one who loves cheesecake and none else would be interested in cheesecake? I feel bad now 😏.
Well, for whatever reason I kept the recipe for myself for this long, isn’t really relevant right now, because I am revealing my recipe right now! And I promise, that I will dedicate one whole section in my dessert section, only for cheesecakes. Hope you will forgive me 😇.
This recipe is a base for classic New York cheesecake, with addition of pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree. Very easy and classic recipe. I always use this base for all my cheesecakes and then, if needed I am adding different flavors or adjust a bit the ratio of sugar, cream cheese or eggs, if needed.
It is because, some cheesecakes recipes calls for lime juice, for example and if you keep the same ration of cream cheese, but you will actually use more liquid, your cheesecake will never set.
So in that case, you need to either remove one egg or you add more cream cheese. But this I will explain later in my special section for cheesecakes. You don’t need to worry about this in this recipe.
In this recipe I am using tart pan of 12″, which is more shallow and the baking time is shorter then usual baking of cheesecake in traditional 8″ or 9″ removable side springform. I am also adding some special flavored plant based protein with nutritious greens in this cheesecake.
Which adds a bit more flavor, because I am using chocolate peanut butter protein (my favorite 😋) And because there is never enough of chocolate, I am adding some dark chocolate chips as well. Let’s make this delicious cheesecake my friends…
PUMPKIN SPICE CHEESECAKE TART
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes⭐cooking time: 40-45 minutes⭐ servings: 10-12 portions
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 pkg (250 g) of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pkg chocolate peanut butter protein
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- whipped cream (for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 177 C.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press on the bottom of 12-inch tart pan. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, and mix until just blended. Stir in 1 cup pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice and protein powder from Amazing Grass Canada. Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and enjoy!