This is the classic homemade pumpkin latte recipe. It is the only one you will ever need. Simple and quick with just 6 ingredients you already have at home.
Is it already October, my friends! I can’t believe how fast the time flies! And I feel like since the kids are back to school, I am doing nothing else, but laundry, cooking, kids homework, and it goes in the vicious circle, non-stop! I mean “hello” I need a break! I need a small break, take a deep breath, sit down, take a book, read and sip on Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!
Pumpkin spice everything season
Who doesn’t love pumpkin spice latte and all Fall baking treats involved pumpkin purée and all the aromatic spices such as clove, ginger, nutmeg or cinnamon? Soon, all these fall favorites spices smell will linger in the kitchen and my kids will be running around asking for pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice cheesecake bars.
How to enjoy pumpkin spice latte
Best to enjoy this Pumpkin Spice latte is after long walks in the park or after a hike in the woods with your family or friends. This long walk wondering in piles of falling colorful leaves. Breathing cooler crisp air; wishing you have brought gloves and scarf for your walk and now trying to cover your entire body in this long, stretched out sweater and warm boots. The best way to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice latte is next to the fireplace with your favorite book in your hands or over a chat with your family or friends.
Fall has its own magic, just like a Spring, Summer or Winter. And I am glad, where I live, we have 4 seasons, and we can taste this privilege of difference in weather every three months. So officially I am saying Goodbye Summer, I love you and I will see you next year!
How long does it take to prepare pumpkin latte
This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte will take you less than 10 minutes to prepare. You can also speed up the process by preparing the Pumpkin spice in advance, or you can simply buy the Pumpkin Spice already prepacked by your favorite spice brand.
How to make pumpkin spice latte on stove top
In a medium saucepan add milk, pumpkin purée, sugar, vanilla extract, Pumpkin Spice and heat up the liquid mixture over medium heat. Do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the coffee. Pour the liquid in two coffee cups and top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce (optional) and sprinkle with cinnamon or more Pumpkin Spice.
Can I make pumpkin latte less caloric ?
If you are looking for less caloric Pumpkin Spice Latte by using only 2% skim milk. Heat the same way the liquid mixture, but at the end use the hand electric frother to froth the milk.
How to make pumpkin latte in milk frother
If you have a machine for making cappuccinos with milk frother function, mix all ingredients together (except the coffee) whisk it to combine and use the frother to froth the liquid mixture. Pour it over espresso or hot coffee.
- PUMPKIN SPICE CHEESECAKE TART
- TURMERIC GOLDEN-MILK LATTE
- PUMPKIN PIE SPICE CHEESECAKE BARS
- THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE
- PUMPKIN DONUTS
CLASSIC PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- 2 cups 2% regular cow milk (optional coconut or almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin purée optional
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice mix
- 1 cup strong hot coffee
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel sauce (optional)
Homemade mix for Pumpkin Spice
- ⅓ cup ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 1½ teaspoons ground allspice
- In a medium saucepan add milk, pumpkin purée, sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin spice. Heat it up over medium heat. Do not boil.2 cups 2% regular cow milk, 2 teaspoons pumpkin purée, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice mix
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in prepared in advance coffee. Pour the hot liquid in two coffee cups.1 cup strong hot coffee
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce (optional) and sprinkle with cinnamon or more pumpkin spice. Enjoy it!1/2 cup whipped cream, 1 tablespoon salted caramel sauce
I like your choice of spices !
Thank you Megala, so sweet of you, this is the original spices for Pumpkin Spice latte, I love it!!